Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Contest entry...

So randomly I saw a contest on the Mountain Hardware site today, and decided to enter a shot I had and play along in the contest. I had a total 'ad' for them, a shot of their tent way up on Mt. Wheeler when I made my first hiking trip. I think the web interface is pretty cool regardless, but please hop over to the results page and vote for my ad - which I also think is pretty good if I don't say so myself.

You'll find it posted by Casey, and you'll see I misspelled the entry and probably a bunch of other language no-no's. If it wins I'm sure their copywriters will handle the smart people stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea and picture. Maybe you'll win!

diane303 said...

Good Luck! I voted.

Dina said...

i actually thought orietta's was better (he hee)
of course i voted for you, i just liked her name.

L. said...

"Mountain Hardware?" There is a website called "Mountain Hardware?" And, you go to it? That is shocking.
L.